Why is our church named Freedom Reigns in Christ Church? We believe that there is great freedom to be had for all believers and that freedom only comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
What are we free to do?
- We have Freedom to worship in spirit and in truth! John 4:24
- Freedom to receive healing, spiritually, emotionally, and physically
- Freedom to share those same gifts with others – Matt 10:8
- We are free to serve Jesus – 1 Cor 7:22
- Free from the law of sin and death that rules the world – Rom 8:2
- You are free to walk delivered from the bondages that Jesus freed you from – Gal 5:1
- You have freedom to receive the waters of eternal life – rev 21:6
- Freedom to receive all things from God – Romans 8:23
- You are free live, and walk by the Holy Spirit – Gal 5:25
- You are free to run, free to dance and live for God! According to the song “I Am Free!”
Why In Christ?
- In Christ there is salvation – 2 Tim 2:10
- In Christ you are declared righteous (justified) – Rom 3:24
- In Christ you are made righteous (sanctified) – 1 Cor 1:2
- In Christ there is wisdom – 1 Cor 4:10
- The veil of spiritual blindness and confusion has been taken away – 2 Cor 3:14
- In Christ you are a new creation – 2 Cor 5:17
- In Christ we have freedom – Gal 2:4
- We are all welcomed aside from race or gender – Gal 3:28
- We are seated in heavenly places (above all bondage, sickness, things of the world) – Eph 2:6
- In Christ we are brought close to Jesus – Eph 2:13
- In Christ there is boldness and faith – 1 Tim 3:13
- In Christ we have our calling and grace – 2 Tim 1:9
- In Christ there is true unity in the body – Rom 12:5
- In Christ there are all spiritual blessings – Eph 1:3
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners (1 Tim 1:15). Not that we have freedom IN our sins but freedom FROM our sins (Matt 1:21).
Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom! (2 Cor 3:17)
You are free to receive truth in this house! You know what truth is? According to 1 John 5:6, the Holy Spirit is truth!
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)
So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed. (John 8:36)